there is not a better feeling than someone playing with your hair
Or running their fingers down your back.
Unless you thought you were alone.
And now, the weather.
Little things that help ease symptoms of depression:
- Turn the lights on and open a window
- Eat something healthy and drink ice cold water
- Find a comforting album to listen to whenever things get bad
- Take a long, relaxing bath
- Do yourself up in full make up and hair
- Be around people, even if you don’t think it will help
- Watch something funny on netflix
- Wear your favorite/most comfortable outfit
- Immerse yourself in a hobby like drawing
- Lose yourself in a really good book or movie
Quick doodle from my sketchbook. Love me that Mr. Henson!
Above: “Flannel Henson”- Uniball pen over grey marker.
Haha. If he did, he did BEFORE IT WAS COOL. (But no he didn’t, not really. Funky sweaters, stripes and paisley were more his bag.)
I laughed alot at this, because the little line connecting the word bubble to the speaker is going towards Jim’s hand.
//Absurdly helpful for people writing royal characters and/or characters who interact with royalty and members of the nobility.
I tweaked it a little for my fantasy world, but this is awesome.
have you ever met someone on the internet that you liked so much that you sometimes sit there and think “oh man there are people who are lucky enough to see this person IN THE FLESH ON A REGULAR BASIS and I wonder if they realize how LUCKY they are”
Do you ever wonder if people think that about you?
It’s hard building animosity between two of the world’s nicest countries. (x)